We were supposed to take photos today, but we decided to take them next week when we meet up again :D
We started our shopping trip at Far East Plaza, finished walking through all the levels there, walked through Tang's first level, went through Heeren, crossed to Takashimaya basement for Mos Burger, then headed on over to Isetan Wisma and Topshop, before going over to Wheelock for dinner. After dinner we even combed through Isetan Shaw :s
I got myself a simple cloth bag from Topshop [$7] for when I need to carry my notes around, and a black lace halter [$27.90] for CNY today :)
Well, I don't think I'll be buying any more bags for a long time :P
I still have my furry teal green bag from Animal and the massive brown chunky thing I bought to replace my white bag from Zinc last year that is beginning to age rather ungracefully. Hehe :P
I think that's all I'll be buying for my CNY wardrobe too, because I already got a new pair of jeans from Tian to replace my old, hole-y pair from Giodano :s And speaking of Giodano, I even got a pair of three-quarter jeans at half price - but I can't wear that to go bai nian, my aunt will have a lot to say, so no three-quarter anything at CNY..
I even have new shoes this year, like wow. Usually I never find shoes that fit for CNY, so I always wear old ones :s Not this year :D
Last sunday I even got a colourful new set of bangles and a new set of bracelets in hot pink :P Not for CNY, though, my family has this strict "no-fake-jewellery" rule at CNY..


Tomorrow I'll be going back to Far East Plaza to get my hair rebonded and trimmed by Ivan, my trusty hairstylist. (Note, I said trusty not trusted. I could never trust him after he suggested I tinge my hair green! I say trusty because I know he'll surely have a lot to comment on this time - jocular reliability, you know.)
Yup, finally going to get my hair done. I admit I kinda feel like an overgrown bush that would only belong somewhere deep in the Australian outback.
I hope this time, I'd succeed in finally getting Ivan to cut me a fringe!! I've been asking him for the past few years to cut me a fringe, but the shortest my forelock ever gets cut is chin-length.. which is 'useless' as a fringe because it doesn't look like one!!
So that is more money flying away.
I suppose this semester will be a very harried one, it being my last. I'll have to settle the damn previous studies credit application once and for all, and settle on my course major too. I hope I don't screw up. No wait, I hope QUT doesn't screw up :s I haven't forgotten how crabby they can be.
Tired, think I shall sleep early :)
I'll leave you with Sashimi and Salami :P

- 18 January 2007 2:08am -
1 comment:
Wills, you mean you're back til May?? And Dom is due back too?
Wait, now I'm confused :s
SMS me ok, same number, no change!
Post a Comment